Please see services and pricing below. If you have any enquiries, just head to the contact page.
First Dance Choreography
How could you make your wedding or event one to remember? Steps to get you there:
- Decide on your song choice/s (Reema would recommend up to 3 of your favourite songs)
- Decide on your style and genre of dancing: ballroom, salsa, bollywood, or a fusion
- Send Reema clips and examples of what you are looking for to help her prepare your choreography
- Set rehearsal dates with Reema
- Do not worry if you are in a hurry. An hour can be sufficient to learn steps for a first dance. If you have more time, allow between 3-5 hours aiming for perfection
- Reema charges £80/ hour dependent on the package
Reema has taught surprise family dances at mehndi and sangeet nights, parents and inlaws dances at engagement ceremonies, flashmobs at wedding receptions and raas garba performances for wedding entrances. This service is bespoke to your needs, so let’s have fun with it.
It’s all about taking part. Every dancer taught by Reema has enjoyed the experience from the initial days of learning the steps, to the excited nerves of the performance night. So experience does not matter.
- Get your team together
- Speak to Reema about song choice
- Decide on dates that all dancers can do with Reema
- Send Reema specific clips that you particularly like, to help her prepare your choreography
- Once choreographed, Reema will upload online videos for your group to access
- Let rehearsals begin!
- Packages starts from £180
Professional performance for weddings or corporate events
Our talented dancers will engage your audience, dancing to a medley of famous Bollywood songs to spice up your event. We have performed for bridegroom entrances, at dinner parties, mehndi and sangeet nights, sanjis, receptions and corporate events to name a few.
- The talented dancers, their energy and vibrant costumes can bring your event to life
- Contact Reema to discuss your event
- Packages start from £200
Are you conscious about dancing? Do you sit out for the dancing part of the event? Have you considered dance classes?
- Reema will tailor a 1 to 1 package towards learning moves, feeling confident on the dance floor, and most of all enjoying the freedom of dance.
- Contact Reema and discuss your needs.
- The package starts from £100
Bollywood Hen or birthday party
A Bollywood themed party will showcase your ‘filmy’ favourite moves giving you an insight into the world of Bollywood.
- Organise your group
- Discuss your dates with Reema
- A venue and time will be confirmed
- Prices start from £15 per head for 90 minutes + Room hire
Corporate events and Bollywood Workshop
If you are planning a work social, team building day or corporate meet up, a Bollywood workshop is an innovative way to encourage all attending to work as a team whilst enjoying themselves.
Dance breaks down barriers, improves communication and collaborative working in a fun and energetic way. We engage the right side of the brain for freedom, imagination and artistic awareness. This can lead to more creativity in the work setting.
Packages start from £25 per head
If you have any enquiries, just head to the contact page.